Friday 27 February 2009

Legs Bums and Tums

Having missed body jam yesterday I gave legs bums and tums a go this morning. I very nearly didn't go as I had quite a lot of work to do but I went for it and I'm glad I did. It was a really good class. A mix of aerobics, a real heart racing section and then an abs workout on the floor. I struggled with some of it towards the end but that will give me something to work towards. So hopefully with a possible class on a Thursday or a Friday I will make it most weeks.

I have been working on classes for our crop on the 7th. I have nearly done the layout class although I have asked someone else to teach it for me (they haven't replied yet!) and I have ideas for the other class but I haven't had chance to play yet. Here is the boy layout class and there is an equivalent girl one.

No comments:

Post a Comment