Monday 16 February 2009

Persistance!

Well after both boys refusing to back down I was ready for a battle of wills this morning but amazingly (and thankfully) Alex admitted that it was him who had been lying so we can get on with our holidays without any further reprisals!!

Why is it that during term time I have to nag the boys to get dressed, have breakfast and get on whereas in the holidays they do it without being asked? Both Ben and Alex were dressed and getting on with their breakfast before I came down at 8am this morning. Jez was still snuggled up in bed with a book, but it's great to see him reading again as he hasn't read as much for a while.

I've got all sorts of little jobs to do today including buying some dye to change a curtain in Alex's new room from lime green to blue. I'm also trying to decipher the agreement for the lease car. I wish they could use language that everyone understands!

No comments:

Post a Comment