Tuesday 17 February 2009

Spring has sprung?

Well yesterday really felt like the first day of spring. The air was warm, the sun was shining and the birds were singing. I managed to get the first load of washing on the line this year (I still had two loads go through the tumbler!) and it was nearly dry by the end of the day too. How exciting!!!!

Jez has nearly finished his third book of the holiday. It is the third in a series called The Shapeshifter by Ali Sparkes. We lost Jez for most of yesterday as he disappeared in his books. I remember those days... I only get to read a few pages before sleep these days, as long as I'm not too shattered by the time I get to bed. I loved reading at Jez's age too although I was more into Enid Blyton and Judy Blume!!

I asked the boys if they wanted to do anything today and the answer I got was not go out anywhere and stay here and play all day so that is what we will probably do. I might drag them down the park later if the weather is good again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment