Wednesday 25 February 2009

Naughty but nice

Well plans for dinner all went a bit awry last night as I had forgotten Jez had football and by the time we got home it would have meant a late dinner if I had cooked something. So there was only one thing to be done... no not take away! Pancakes. It was Shrove Tuesday after all. The boys had 4 each, Dave 3 and me 2. I think we will have to make more mix next year!! So as the title says naughty but nice! I don't normally give anything up for lent but I think I will try and cut back on the chocolate and sweets as I have got into a bad habit of having something nearly every evening. I'm not going to cut it out all together but definately cut back.

I am looking forward to Body Jam tomorrow. After having 3 weeks off because of being too snotty I am keen to do some exercise again. I am still a bit snotty but I'll just take some tissues and hope for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment