Wednesday 15 September 2010

Crop Class layouts

I have a manic five weeks with crops every weekend bar one, including two residential weekends. Will keep me on my toes and hopefully I will get lots of scrapping done as well as running the shop. The first event was our crop last weekend which went really well and everyone remembered to bring their own lunch too which was a relief as we have provided lunch for the last 4 years I was sure someone would forget!

Below are some of the great layouts from the class which was based on a Basic Grey class and used Basic Grey and Crate papers. As always I have some spares so if you want to order a kit with full instructions please let me know.

Elizabeth's Layout
Bobby's Layout
 
Vivien's Layout
Mandie's Layout
 
Sue's Layout
 Mel's layout
Nicki's layout

I couldn't believe that there were two doggy photos considering I hadn't told the ladies the title I had used. I love all the little variations too like Elizabeth's multicoloured title, Sue's paw instead of a heart and I love the two double page layouts... Nicki despite all the hassle i think yours turned out brilliantly. I hope you all had as much fun as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment