Tuesday 21 September 2010

Crop Number 2!

I had a wonderful weekend at Runways End Crop in Farnborough. It was a bit scary trying to get there when the satnav tried to take me down a gravel track... I had the trailer in tow so I wasn't impressed! Anyway after driving round for a bit I called Dave who worked out exactly where I was and where I needed to be! Phew!

We had a lovely relaxing weekend of scrapping with a couple of Make and Takes, a crop class and challenges to keep us on our toes. Here are a few of the layouts from the weekend from various people...

Firstly here are some of the layouts from the colour challenge... unfortunately I didn't photograph the winning entry.
This was the most popular colour inspiration...
I'm not sure who did this layout but it followed the colours really well.
Cathy's layout
Another that I'm not sure who did it... I love the fibers wrapped around the blocks
Another colour inspiration

Louise's Interpretation
Another layout by Louise
And another... isn't that an amazing photo! I love the blink and butterflies added to the hair!
Helen's layout of her In-Law's 50th wedding anniversary... congratulations!

I'll post some more of the layouts from the patterned paper challenge tomorrow, the class and the make & takes as well. If anyone wants to e-mail through any layouts I missed or better photos please do and I'll add them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment