Wednesday 22 September 2010

More Layouts

Here are some more of the layouts from Runways End. Another of the challenges was to use patterned paper as the main element of your page and if possible to use it in a slightly different way. Here are some of the finished pages...

Jackie won the challenge with this scrummy pink and blue page. She used the accordion flowers that I taught in the make and take and she also did ink blending to colour her card for the base of her page which I taught her a while ago too. Nice to see things I have taught in use!

Caz scrapped her other half in purple... not sure Dave would approve if I did that!
Cathy also used something I had taught her too. At a previous Runways End we had done a class cutting up your photos and this was one of the photos she had done at the time but not scrapped.
Another layout from Caz

And another from Jackie
More photos to come tomorrow!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hehe my OH doesn't know I printed out the photos! ... but I think he's OK with purple, he'd prefer it in yellow as that's his favourite colour!
    They were taken on one of the harbour tours we been on so he was happy taking pictures of the warships, so the DSLR was out in force.. and hence the bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought you had put the bunting on the page because it is popular at the moment... didn't realise there was another reason!! So you didn't show him what you did when you got home then??

    ReplyDelete