Wednesday 26 October 2011

October Cre8tive Cards

I've been meaning to post images from the last Cre8tive Cards class for a while but I have been caught up with my new improved office, come craft room. In fact I have been sanding and filling so much that I have given myself tendonitis! The room is completed I just have to sort all the stuff now (the fun bit)!

So here are the cards from a couple of weeks ago. Firstly we made a star card. It was a bit time consuming to decorate but well worth the effort for the finished effect. I think it would look amazing hung by ribbon.


I have wanted to make a pinwheel card for ages so I decided to make one for the class. The greeting was printed from the computer which I like to do if I want a greeting that I haven't got a stamp for. It would be fun to make a card where the pinwheel actually spins too!

The third card was a card for using up all those scraps of paper. We used neutral creams and browns but the card looks great with a mix of all sorts of colours too :)

And finally, our first Christmas card of the year. I saw the template for this Christmas card on the Internet and thought it was great so we used it in the class. I think Christmas cards need to be quick but effective and I definitely think this card falls into that category!

No comments:

Post a Comment