Friday 21 May 2010

Summer is here!

Well at least for a few days. I have my youngest off school today. He came home last night and was fast asleep in bed by 4pm!! He woke at 6:30 for a few minutes and then proceeded to sleep another 12 hours!! He has a headache a temperature and a sore throat so what is described by the doctors as a 'virus' I expect! I hope he is feeling better tomorrow as it is our scrapbooking day and normally both Dave and I leave the kids in grandmas capable hands. When you are ill though you want your mummy or daddy so we may have to rethink in the morning depending on how he is feeling. I am teaching a class at the crop using core-dinations cardstock so I have had fun tearing, sanding, embossing and scoring. I have combined lots of techniques to use the card on one layout which isn't what you would normally do but I think it turned out ok in the end. The inspiration for the layout came from a core-dinations flyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment