Monday 24 May 2010

Cre8tive Crop

The crop on Saturday went extremely smoothly. The class was a great success and I was really pleased that all the ladies had a go at the great ribbon technique I had come up with. It is fiddly but worth the faf for a great finished effect. I'll try and take some step by step photos of the technique so others can have a go too. Perhaps I'll take my camera to swimming tonight and then whilst the kids are learning how to do a perfect front crawl I can get some snaps ready to load tomorrow.

It is a scorcher today but my office is lovely and cool so much so that I had goosebumps earlier!! Lunch in the sun soon sorted that out. Time now to go and pack orders.

Don't forget you only have until the end of the month to enter our prize draw... just place an order for £30 or more and you'll get free P&P and automatically be entered in the draw. The winner will be announced on our home page at the beginning of June. Oh and the prize is over £50 worth of papers and cardstock... I'm looking forward to matching up some lovely papers and card for the prize :)

No comments:

Post a Comment