Tuesday 28 January 2014

Washi Tape Class... the ladies pages!

I always love at the end of a class looking at the ladies pages and seeing how they have made them their own. There are always a couple of pages I don't manage to photograph but here are most of them.

I love the colours Carol has chosen to tie in with her photos and I love how she has managed to fit lots of photos on the page as well. Brilliant!
Jennys page has a great triple layer washi flower on it! Lovely idea.
Karen looks like she is wearing a hat in her page where she is holding the owl from Harry Potter!
Su did a great page to remember her parents back in 1996. I love how she has created a border around the chipboard journalling shape.
Sue wasn't happy with her page so is going to adapt it at home, hence no title
Penny added a washi tape border to her photo and changed the washi tape flower. See the close ups below for more detail.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment