Wednesday 6 June 2012

Nagging sons!!

I hope you have all enjoyed the festivities over the Jubilee weekend whatever you have been doing. I am looking forward to hearing Bobby's stories of tea on the lawn (yes I am rather envious!)

Anyway to explain my title for this post... sometimes nagging sons are a good thing! My middle son went through my entire blog making the pictures a bit bigger for me and then he said I should post more often. I asked him to remind me to post and he has been reminding me several times a day for the past few days! So here I am with some more cards that I have made.... the third in the wedding series and two birthday cards.

My boys all liked this third card more than the other two and I think I agree with them. They liked it more because of the green pearls (coloured with a Promarker) but I like it most because I put the patterned paper on the card base so it gave a shadowed effect more than on the other cards.

I was really pleased with how this card turned out. I like the muted colours and the flower centre on the butterfly. The punch used was the punch all over the page butterfly and was in fact one of the punched out butterflies from the wedding card.

I cut the bunting for this card from patterned scraps when I was planning a layout and rather than let them go to waste I reused them on this card. I liked the Happy on the bunting with the Birthday below.

1 comment: