Monday 19 March 2012

Salisbury Crop

I have a lovely time the weekend before last at a crop I haven't visited before in Salisbury. I taught a class I have done previously but as none of the ladies had seen it before I was able to do it again. I love it when ladies make a class their own and they all did.
Teresa did this lovely page with a stunning photo of her granddaughter. I love the birds she added and if you look closely her flowers are shaped at the bottom.
 
Penny did this page from a missionary trip she went on. I love the fact that the paint on the house matches the paper.
 
Jo did her page about her trip to Eurodisney. I love the cute mickey ears on her 'e'.
 
Janice wanted to add two photos to her page so she switched things around a bit more.
And Dawn needed to make a card for her mum for Mothers Day so she used her kit completely differently!

No comments:

Post a Comment