Tuesday 27 March 2012

Cre8tive Kit - April 2012

We are really pleased to announce the launch of our first Cre8tive kit. For just £10 you get enough papers, card and embellishments to complete at least two scrapbook pages and one card. Here is a picture of the contents of the first kit...
Each month I give a kit to Sue Roberts to see what she will come up with and if possible I complete a kit as well for added inspiration. I know a lot of the ladies who bought the kit at our crop wanted me to post pictures of what I did with the kit so below you will find my pages. If you want to buy a kit you can find it here on our website.
  
The only things I used which weren't in the kits were some stamps (on the first layout and the Happy Birthday card) and the alphabet stickers on the Thanks card, everything else was from the kit.  I still need to add journalling in white pen to the final page. If you have any questions about how I did things please don't hesitate to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment