Wednesday 1 June 2011

 Today I thought I'd show you another series of cards that I made as thank you notes for my sons friends who came to his birthday party. These cards were made using scraps from my scraps box, I have a drawer in which I put all my scraps from my scrapbooking and these usually are used on cards although I never seem to make a dent in the pile.
 The common theme for this series was the little ant that appears somewhere on each card. Again these were some stickers that I have had sitting there forever and I wanted to use some of them up. I still have lots more to use as well as lots of little ladybirds so I expect they will feature at some point in the future.
I hope you like the cards and are inspired a little to use up some scraps or some stickers that you have had hanging around for a while!

1 comment:

  1. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, This card is good and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete