Monday 13 June 2011

And breathe!!

I have had a cram packed 3 days... card classes Friday, crop in West Sussex Saturday and the a crop in Oxfordshire on Sunday! I was ready to drop Sunday night! So I have a lot of lovely creations to share with you. Today I'll show you the cards we made at the Cre8tive Cards class and then later in the week I'll share some of the lovely creations from over the weekend.

Our first card was this banner card using some lovely Hero Arts stamps
Our second card followed our sketch for the day and our colours for the day too. After playing with some ribbon I came up with the ruffled ribbon technique on it too which I really like.
 It's Fathers Day this Sunday so we made a nice masculine card for all our dads (or we changed the greeting if we didn't have a dad to send to).
 For our Cre8tive Fold we made a stepper card using layers of white on white and a contrasting die cut ballerina in black.

 And last but not least we did some piercing to make a border for this clever birthday candle greeting stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment