Monday 23 May 2011

Cre8tive Cards 4 - March 2011

I have so many photos to upload onto the blog from various events so I will make a real effort to get up to date. So today here are the cards from our March card class. (I said I was behind!) If you want to join us the classes are on the second Friday of each month. There is an afternoon and an evening session so you can choose the one that suits you best. The class is held in Fareham Hampshire. If you want more information please get in touch.

Ok to the cards... Three of the five cards followed our sketch, I wonder if you can work out what the sketch was from the cards? Answers on a postcard!
For our first card there was a choice of colour-ways and the technique was using multiple colours on one stamped image.
Our second card used our colours for the day, hot pink with black and white. I am sure you will agree they make a stunning combination! I won't tell you how we made the pink flowery strip... that would give all our secrets away!
 
Next a Mother's Day card... April 3rd 2011 if you didn't know.
I taught the ladies the cool ribbon folding technique that I have put instructions for on the blog here
And finally we made a shadow box. We didn't decorate it but the ladies can do that for homework if they want to and bring to show and tell next time! Only if they want to of course... no pressure!

No comments:

Post a Comment