Thursday 7 April 2011

Mothering Sunday Creations

At the Littlegreen crop last Sunday Jo was making a beautiful framed piece of artwork for her mum for Mothering Sunday. It is absolutely lovely and I am sure her mum loved it.

For my mum I made a purple card as it is her favourite colour. A very simple card with a stamped image and watercolour pencils but hopefully she liked it.

 For my mother in law a nice pink girly card.
My boys spoilt me on Mothering Sunday which was lovely. They also bought me an apple tree for the garden which I am looking forward to choosing a spot for (although I am going to wait until after my youngest's party on Monday as we will have lots of children running around in the garden!) I hope all you mums out there had a great day too?

No comments:

Post a Comment