Wednesday 7 July 2010

Misted Layout

At the weekend I attended the Littlegreen retreat in West Sussex. I taught a class on Saturday on how to use misters and we made a layout too. Here is my layout....
We used the mists to make the background and the coloured circle and we used them to colour most of our flowers. We made the large flower and misted it as we went and we also misted the small white flowers so they tied in with the colours in our layout. Here are some close ups of different parts of the page.
The handmade flower.
I used punchenella to mask the background as I was misting.
New to the shop knotted ribbon. The ladies loved it so much I sold out over the weekend but will have more in stock soon.
These blue flowers were white to start off with and we spritzed them to match our layout.
I do still need to add a title and the journalling (need to check the date). I'll upload some of the layouts from the class soon so you can see what everyone else did.

Supplies list (with links)
American Crafts White Cardstock
Misters - Glimmer Mists, Cosmic Shimmer or Radiant Rain
Small white flowers
E-Line flowers
Pearls (for flower centers)
Metallic Brads (also for flower centers)
15mm Ribbon
Knotted Ribbon (Will be here when back in stock!)
Scalloped punch to make flower
Glue dots for sticking knotted ribbon down

No comments:

Post a Comment