Wednesday 20 March 2013

You Colour My World

We had great fun at the crop on Saturday and as always the ladies class pages all turend out lovely and all just a little bit different too which I love. Below is my page and also the ladies pages... well done especially to Karen and Debbie for their first ever class and I was so pleased you both used the ribbon technique from the class on other pages.
 
Here is my page, unfortunately my pictures were a little dark but the photos were of the boys just before they went to Twickenham to see England play rugby.

 This is Su's page. For the class I said four 3"x3" square photos but as you can see Su (and several of the others) adapted the photo size to fit what they wanted to use. Su also added her journalling around the edge and added some doodles to the stamped swirls.
 
Penny's dad was a photographer so she has loads of lovely photos of herself as a child. Here she used photos of her and her brother before their younger sibling came along.
 
 Can you tell Maureen is a proud granny? I love the way she has accented the blue to tie in with the photos and used just two photos. Lovely.
 
Lesley used photos of her granddaughters... haven't they got cheeky smiles!!!

 It was Karen's first ever class and I love her page. I especially love her zig zag edge to the photos to tie in with the zig zag stitching.
Debbie's page shows her climbing the Gibraltar Rock. Well done Debbie!!!

And last but not least here is Bobby's page with lots of photos of her grandchildren striking a pose in sunglasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment