Friday, 18 January 2013

Crop Cancelled Due to Snow

We have decided to cancel the crop tomorrow :( There is still a lot of snow here and with temperatures due to go down in the night I think it is best to make the decision now. We have people who come from all different areas and I don't want people to get stuck in the name of scrapping! If you were due to come if you could confirm that you have got the message that would be great so I can make sure everyone knows. I'll be sending out an e-mail shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment