Tuesday 24 July 2012

July Cre8tive Crop Class

I hope you are all enjoying the sun now it is finally here :) Oh what a difference a week makes.... this time last week it was cold and wet and today it is clear blue skies and hot hot hot... wonderful. Even better because my youngest is on cub camp this week and my middle son is sailing over to the Isle of White to see the queen :) My eldest is the only one home although he is recovering from a practice hike for his Duke of Edinburgh award and flying with the air cadets yesterday so he's doing lots of fun stuff too :)

Talking about fun stuff we had a great time as always at the recent Cre8tive Crop. I taught a class - see below for my page as well as some of the pages from the ladies in the class too :0) In my class I had 8 students whilst the other ladies did their own scrapping in the hall. It's funny though of those 8 three were Maureens (and one Maureen who usually does the class couldn't make it either!), I also had two Penny's on the day and three Sue's!

Anyway on to the pages....

Here is my page... it's my youngest son in the small boat and the 49er sailing team for Team GB just happened to be sailing at the same time! Go Team GB!

This page was made by Little Maureen.... she has never done ANY crafting before... as she said "I don't even have a pair of scissors!" Brilliant!

This page was created by Big Maureen!! I love the 3 photos going down in size, so nice when people make pages their own.

The last page I managed to get a photo of was Su's page of her daughter in her Rainbow uniform. I love the way the title follows the circle and the shamrocks in the corners... what a great place for the journalling too on the flower!

If you would like to buy a kit with full instructions to make the page you can find it on our site here. The only thing you will need apart from the usual tools is a hole punch and eyelet setter that can set 3/16" eyelets anywhere on a page, a border punch such as the Fiskars Threading Water or Brackets punch and a white pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment