Thursday 26 January 2012

What a pear!

I have been sorting out all the stuff in the loft.... and trying to be ruthless and get rid of some of the crap. It is looking really good under the eaves but I have stuff all over my bedroom to sort and get rid of or organise and put back. Anyway I decided to have a night off on Tuesday and spent the evening making cards. I like to make a series of cards that are the same but different. As you can see from the cards above I changed each one slightly. It's a good compromise between making a batch of identical cards which can be boring and having to create something new each time which can be time consuming. Can you see my Camellia out in flower already in the background of the photo! Here are some individual shots of the cards...
Suppplies used:-
Artemio Clear Stamps Decorated Pear £1.99
Woodware 1" circle punch £3.99
Vintage Photo Distress Ink £4.99
Sepia Archival Ink £4.99
Sunset Orange Adirondack Pigment Ink £4.99
Finger Dauber £2.37 (3pack) £4.99 (10 pack)
American Crafts Cardstock - White & Chocolate £0.50 per sheet
Marmalade Bazzill Cardstock £0.50 per sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment