Wednesday 23 November 2011

Something to get those grey cells working!

I have a friend who sends me lots of e-mails with funny pictures, stories and jokes in. Some are very rude but every so often I get ones which I really like. I enjoy word puzzles so this was right up my street. I didn't get the answer to this one I had to cheat and look but like so many things once I knew it was obvious! See if you can work it out....

See if you can figure out what these seven words all have in common?

1. Banana
2. Dresser
3. Grammar
4. Potato
5. Revive
6. Uneven
7. Assess
 
If you want to know the answer scroll down...





















































Answer:
In all of the words listed, if you take the first letter, place it at the end of the word, and then spell the word backwards, it will be the same word.

2 comments: