Tuesday 22 March 2011

Sneak Peak


I thought that those of you who are coming to the crop on Saturday might like a sneak peak of the layout we are doing. If you want to do the class please let me know or if you are a blog reader who would like a class kit sent to you please let me know and I'll give you more details.

The class is a single page layout using 1 landscape photo or 1 or 2 portrait photos. I have used 2 portrait photos but the layout is flexible as regards the photos you use. You will need 6”x4” photos if you are using 2, if you are using one you could probably use 7”x5”. The class will teach you two great techniques, a paper folding technique and a ribbon flower technique. The colours are kraft, brown and orange. And my photos have clear blue skies in them too which go really well.

As well as the usual tools you will need to bring…
If you have a score board or trimmer that scores please bring it along (if you aren’t doing the class but have a score board someone could borrow that would be really helpful)
Bone folder (or similar for scoring)
Double sided tape
3mm redline tape (the really sticky stuff) or another strong glue
3D foam squares (or the 3D foam tape if you have it)
A pair of compasses with a pencil

If you want to let me know what your title is in advance I will sort out the letters for you into your kit. Titles will need to be short (mine is ‘roar’!)

No comments:

Post a Comment