Tuesday 17 August 2010

More Crop Creations

At the crop I also took some photos of some of the things the other ladies were working on. Here are a few of them...

Jan was working on gifts for her colleagues for the end of term. She made some really cute banners to go in her cupcake boxes which look good enough to eat! Wish I had got a photo of the boxes.

Jenny was finishing off a double page layout from a class from a previous Cre8tive crop. This was the first ever 12"x12" she had ever done as she had always worked in 8"x8" before.

Anita was working on a great double page layout from when her family did scuba diving on holiday. I love the way she has done the underwater photos on the bottom half and the pool shots on the top half.
 
Sorry if I didn't round to photographing your work. I'll get some more at the next crop.

Products from the Cre8tive shop used...
Jan's banner
Bazzill Bling Cardstock

Jenny's Layout
Lime Rickey Papers used.
If you would like a kit with instructions for this class it is available in this and other colourways please contact me for details

Anita's Layout
Bazzill Cardstock
Basic Grey Doiley
Basic Grey Paper
Corner Rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment